Holiday Villa – Private SwimmingPool, Parkland, Garden – set in Rocca Grimalda fabulous countryside – Monferrato Piedmont
Rooms and guests
• Guests: 10
• Bathrooms: 2
• Bedrooms: 4
• Beds: 7
• Type of accommodation: Villa
The estate “LE 16 QUERCE” idyllic location on the magical hills of the Alto Monferrato-UNESCO SITE, consists of a VILLA, a FARMHOUSE-XIX century, POOL, PARK, GARDEN. You can rent the whole property and have exclusive use of the outdoor spaces and the swimming pool or one of the 2 units. Immersed in silence and greenery. A few minutes bars and restaurants of Rocca Grimalda. Tranquility and charm. 40 minutes from the sea. Dry and breezy climate thanks to the fresh sea breeze. Breathtaking views and incredible landscapes.
“LA VILLA” – CIR: 00614700001 – IN DETAIL:
170 m2 + 25 m2 of veranda all for private and exclusive use and all on the ground floor, composed as follows:
* the large living room (with the living area and the dining room) opens onto the veranda, a special place to eat outdoors and read in absolute peace and privacy.
* the kitchen is fully equipped (with dishwasher)
NIGHT AREA with 4 bedrooms overlooking the garden, furnished with period furniture
* 2 double bedrooms
* 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
* 1 bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed
* 2 bathrooms one with tub and one with shower and washing machine.
The 5 m high ceilings with wooden beams make the spaces very welcoming and elegant.
The accommodation is treated in detail and equipped with all comforts: 3 comfortable sofas, fireplace, TV, period furniture, desk, 2 armchairs, 1 oval table in the hall and one in the kitchen. The kitchen has a double sink, 5-burner hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven, large cast iron wood stove as well as everything needed for the kitchen (kettle, coffee makers, toaster, dishes, cups, pots, cutlery , …)
FOR THE SMALLEST WE HAVE: 1 cot, 2 cots with sides and safety barriers.
The “LE 16 QUERCE” estate is located in the heart of the Alto Monferrato hills (UNESCO HERITAGE). Tranquility and charm will offer you a magical and unforgettable stay. The property consists of a VILLA, which can accommodate up to 10 people and a nineteenth-century FARMHOUSE, divided into two independent parts, we owners live on one side and the other side can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people. For a total of 20 people. You can rent both units (VILLA & FARMHOUSE APARTMENT) and have exclusive use of the outdoor spaces and the swimming pool or only one of the 2 units.
The 5 hectares (50,000 m2) of land owned are available to guests who will have access to:
at the PARK with a ring route between the tifa the bambu, the oaks, the pond where 3 turtles live and where the wildlife comes to drink (wild rabbits, roe deer, birds); at the GARDEN with gazebo and barbecue; to the POOL with the solarium. There are many unique and relaxing corners that you can enjoy for a cool rest in the shade of fruit trees, under the centuries-old oak tree, on the veranda or under the gazebo. A few minutes walk from the cafes and restaurants of Rocca Grimalda. Immersed in silence and greenery, 40 minutes from the sea. In summer you can enjoy a dry and breezy climate thanks to the fresh sea breeze.
You will experience a breathtaking view that sweeps up to the Alps and incredible landscapes. Our hills offer so many opportunities and activities! Places to visit, quality restaurants, wine tastings … and much more! It will be our pleasure to help you with any request you may have. Excursions on foot or by bicycle, visits to villages and castles, sea tours, truffle hunting, food and wine events and much more … everything is available (on request) to get you the most out of your stay!
WHY “The 16 Oaks”? THE 3 MAIN REASONS
– Magical place surrounded by silence and greenery close to nature and ancient villages, where you can relax in absolute tranquility, between one bath and another in the pool
– Hilly position between vineyards and castles. Dry and ventilated climate thanks to the fresh sea breeze
– Restaurants, bars, bakery and groceries 10/15 minutes on foot in the ancient village of Rocca Grimalda built in ancient times on a spur of rock (the church dates back to the 11th-12th century, but there are pre-Romanesque finds).
GUEST ACCESS – 5 hectares of land owned
Guests can access, shared with the guests of the apartment,