Charming Apartment in Ancient Restaured 19th Century Farmhouse – Private SwimmingPool, Parkland, Garden – set in Rocca Grimalda fabulous countryside – Monferrato Piedmont
Rooms and guests
- 7 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 beds (plus cot, cribs and safety sides for children)
- 2 bathrooms
The estate “LE 16 QUERCE” idyllic location on the magical hills of the Alto Monferrato-UNESCO SITE, consists of a VILLA, a FARMHOUSE-XIX century, POOL, PARK, GARDEN. You can rent the whole property and have exclusive use of the outdoor spaces and swimming pool or one of the 2 units (VILLA and / or APARTMENT). Surrounded by silence and greenery. A few minutes bars and restaurants in Rocca Grimalda. Tranquility and charm. 40 minutes from the sea. Dry and ventilated climate thanks to the cool breeze Breathtaking views and incredible landscapes.
“THE FARMHOUSE APARTMENT” – CIR: 00614700002 – IN DETAIL:
Charming apartment in an ancient nineteenth-century farmhouse finely restored, 175 square meters, all for private and exclusive use, with independent entrance, arranged on several floors and composed as follows:
LIVING AREA ON THE GROUND FLOOR
* the large living room (with the living area, the kitchen / dining room) is characterized and made particularly welcoming and full of charm by the ancient vaulted ceiling in red bricks, the large French window with direct access to the garden and the pool creates a very bright and sunny environment
SLEEPING AREA on the first floor:
* 2 bedrooms and 2 private bathrooms adjacent to the bedrooms on the first floor (Bedroom 1: 1 king size bed 160×200, Bedroom 2: 1 king size bed 160×200 plus a bunk bed
The rooms have a large French window overlooking the garden and the swimming pool, furnished with period furniture, and with attention to detail. The bathrooms have windows with shower and bidet. In 1 bathroom you can also find a washing machine.
The accommodation is furnished with attention to detail and equipped with all comforts: 3 comfortable sofas, fireplace, TV, stylish furniture, 1 large dining table and an additional marble table. The kitchen is equipped with a double sink, hob with 4 burners, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, fireplace as well as everything needed for the kitchen (kettle, coffee makers, plates, cups, pots, cutlery, …)
FOR THE CHILDREN WE HAVE: 1 cot, 2 beds with sides and safety barriers.
Private outdoor area with table and chairs under a gazebo.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY
The “LE 16 QUERCE” estate is located in the heart of the Alto Monferrato hills (UNESCO HERITAGE). Tranquility and charm will offer you a magical and unforgettable stay. The property consists of a VILLA, which can accommodate up to 10 people and a nineteenth-century FARMHOUSE, divided into two independent parts, on one side we the owners live and the other side can comfortably accommodate up to 7 people. For a total of 17 people. You can rent both units (VILLA & FARMHOUSE APARTMENT) and have exclusive use of the outdoor spaces and the swimming pool or just one of the 2 units. On request it is possible to comfortably accommodate up to 20 people by adding to the offer 1 studio apartment consisting of 1 bedroom plus a living room / kitchen and 1 bathroom.
The 5 hectares (50,000 square meters) of land owned are available to guests who can access:
to the PARK with a circular route between the cattail, the bamboo, the oaks, the pond where 3 turtles live and where the wildlife comes to drink (wild rabbits, roe deer, birds); to the GARDEN with gazebo and barbecue; to the POOL with the solarium. There are many unique and relaxing corners that you can enjoy for a cool rest in the shade of fruit trees, under the centuries-old oak, on the veranda or under the gazebos. A few minutes walk from the cafes and restaurants of Rocca Grimalda. Immersed in silence and greenery, 40 minutes from the sea. In summer you can enjoy a dry and breezy climate thanks to the fresh sea breeze.
You will experience a breathtaking view that sweeps up to the Alps and incredible landscapes. Our hills offer so many opportunities and activities! Places to visit, quality restaurants, wine tastings … and much more! It will be our pleasure to help you with any inquiries you may have. Excursions on foot or by bike, visits to villages and castles, seaside tours, truffle hunting, food and wine events and much more … everything is available (on request) to make you get the most out of your stay!
WHY “LE 16 QUERCE2 THE 3 MAIN REASONS:
– Magical place surrounded by silence and greenery close to nature and ancient villages, where you can relax in absolute tranquility, between one bath and another in the pool
– Hilly position between vineyards and castles. Dry and ventilated climate thanks to the fresh sea breeze
– Restaurants, bars, bakery and groceries 10/15 minutes walk in the ancient village of Rocca Grimalda built in ancient times on a spur of rock (the church dates back to the 11th-12th century, but there are pre-Romanesque finds).
GUEST ACCESS – 5 hectares of land owned
Guests can access, in sharing with the guests of the VILLA, the LARGE POOL (13×6 meters – with outdoor shower), the garden with lawn and orchard, the PARK and the PRIVATE PARKING for cars and boxes for bicycles. The swimming pool is accessible from 10am to 7pm and is open from 1st June to 30th September, except for favorable weather conditions for early opening and late closing.
There are deckchairs for reading and relaxing between one bath and another in the pool. Private outdoor area with table and chairs under a gazebo. The garden is surrounded by hedges, adorned with fruit trees and aromatic herb plants (rosemary, sage, mint, thyme, marjoram).
In the private park there is a ring path that goes down to the pond where horsetail cheer bamboo grows and where wildlife comes to drink (wild rabbits, roe deer, birds), crossing the forest and the ancient wells of spring water.
Guests can go out and stay in the garden, sunbathe, have a drink, use the barbecue and eat outside, relax, play and run in the garden, in full nature and uncontaminated air.
From sunrise to sunset, the landscape that can be admired thanks to the varied hilly position offering splendid glimpses of nature, colors, villages, mountains, vineyards and hills.
At night the sky lights up and it is possible to observe stars, planets and constellations. In the immediate vicinity you can find excellent wine cellars where local producers will let you taste their fine wines, trattorias and restaurants where you can taste typical local specialties. During the summer months there is a continuous succession of festivals and festivals in the villages scattered throughout the area.
The spaces available are very large – 5 HECTARES OF LAND (50,000 SQM)
OTHER THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT
PRICES INCLUDE all costs of WIFI, electricity, gas (excluding heating which, if needed, will be calculated separately at cost), water, towels (excluding those for the swimming pool), freshly made beds, 2 parking spaces, linen change for stays longer than 1 week, welcome kit (soaps, detergents and first reception toilet paper). Barbecue. Hang laundry even outdoors. Iron and ironing board.
Very suitable for:
- For families with children. We also thought of the youngest: the swimming pool is fenced and there are highchairs and beds with the banks, in the garden you can run and play
- For groups of families that can rent both the “Apartment” and the “Villa” (we have 16 comfortable beds available)
- For groups of friends who love walking, cycling tours both road and mountain-bike
- And for all people who want to discover this magical corner of Piedmont surrounded by the hills of Monferrato-Langhe-Roero and where in a short time you can reach Milan, Genoa, Turin, the Alta Via dei Monti Liguri for magnificent walks and the sea of Portofino, the Cinque Terre, Finale Ligure, Varazze and Arenzano.
For those who suffer from the humid summer heat, since, given the proximity to the sea, it enjoys a very pleasant sea breeze that caresses the days throughout the summer making the climate particularly mild and dry.
- Towels, sheets with change every week
Soap and toilet paper (first welcome kit)
Fireplace and wood stove in the villa (it is not recommended to use it in summer (first welcome wood)
- Hot water
- Iron and ironing board
- Clothes hangers
- A place suitable for using a laptop
- Washing machine
Services for families
- Baby cot
- Bed with safety sides
- High chair
- Fenced swimming pool
- Free parking included
- Private swimming pool reserved for guests
- Eating out
- Penthouse with pingpong table and foosball table ( for the apartment )
- Outdoor lighting
- Security lock
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
[/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column_inner]
- Coffee machine
- Basic cooking services
- Pots and pans
- Plates and cutlery
- Microwave oven
Access for guests
- The host welcomes you in person
- Private entrance
- Luggage storage allowed
- Private swimming pool
- Garden and orchard
- Deck chairs and gazebo
- Outdoor tables and chairs with gazebo / veranda
- Villa on one floor, ground floor
- Access without stairs
- House on 2 floors (ground floor, 1st floor)
- 1 flight of stairs